What is a blog?
Almost every Internet user can answer this question. The number of blogs on the World Wide Web is growing every day, more and more people are learning that a blog can be not only a hobby but you can blogging for profit.
How to start a blog?
Today, everyone who has a computer and Internet access can afford to spend a small amount to pay for hosting and domain. Of course, build a successful blog requires new skills, but this will allow you to understand whether you need to do this work or not. You can find yourself in the ability to web design, become a copywriter or a programmer. One way or another, blogging opens up tremendous opportunities for you, you will have many friends, change your style of behavior. It’s never too late to take advantage of this chance!Community Review
- A brilliant substance manual from the Author. On the off chance that you read about the theme of adapting a blog, you will discover specialists guaranteeing that there are just a couple of specialties wherein cash can be made. This is just false. On the off chance that you do some examination on the most noteworthy acquiring bloggers, you will understand that they spread numerous assorted zones. I was really astounded by perceiving what number of imperative recommendations accumulated in such a short book. Creator completed a phenomenal activity. I’ll most likely prescribe this book to my loved ones. I really appreciate this book. Thanks to creator.
- I have been a blogger for several years, but I found many help strategies and insights in this book. I think the book’s greatest strength is the obvious first-hand knowledge of the author. You could tell by the examples and explanations that he has done and IS using the money-making strategies in the book. It’s not theory!
I also like the focus of the book. If you want to learn how to use wordpress, go somewhere else. This is 100% focused on making money with your blog, which is often forgotten in all of the other blogging info you read!
- The data was commonsense, refreshed and simple to pursue. I utilized the data to set up the stray pieces of my blog. The specialized how-to’s were important. I particularly valued the tips for setting aside cash while as yet making a quality blog. I’ve since perused a couple of more books about this subject. IMO, they didn’t measure up to the abundance of down to earth and simple to-actualize data found in this book/manage.
- Another brilliant book in the Make Money series. I love how Lisa and Sally break the steps down into manageable chunks that aren’t overwhelming or scary. This is especially important for busy moms who are balancing babies and blogs. If you are interested in building a blog, this is one of the most comprehensive sources you could get. Even though I’ve had my blog for some time, I picked up quite a few tips and things I didn’t know yet. Excited to implement them into my blog!
- I have been a blogger for several years, but I found many help strategies and insights in this book. I think the book’s greatest strength is the obvious first-hand knowledge of the author. You could tell by the examples and explanations that he has done and IS using the money-making strategies in the book. It’s not a theory!
I also like the focus of the book. If you want to learn how to use WordPress, go somewhere else. This is 100% focused on making money with your blog, which is often forgotten in all of the other blogging info you read!
New bloggers will like the no-nonsense, practical, and step-by-step approach the author takes to the information. He has many, many screenshots that allow you to actually do what you’re reading right away. More experienced bloggers will certainly be able to find some nuggets that will pay for their purchase many times over. I particularly liked some of the recommendations for plugins and affiliate networks that he made.
I started my blog with a vague idea of what I wanted to do with it. Making money was definitely on the agenda. I’ve heard stories of bloggers who make more money blogging just a few hours a week than they do at their day job. So I was interested. How they did this was another question, though. This concise guide answered all my questions. The author presents easy-to-follow steps that I plan to use in my blog. And since he mentioned it, I plan to start at least one more blog. This is an easy-to-follow guide for any beginner who wants to earn money blogging!
This is a good basic book to help people start a blog quickly. It does not go into huge detail but gives enough information to get things up and running at a good pace. The author writes very well and even offers to help any reader who needs it
Reading this book, along with the downloaded work books has been a game changer for me. I’ve done research on plenty of book and courses that will get me the results that I am seeking and this book has exceeded my expectations. So glad that I listened to my intuition and bought this book.
This was a quick learning book about blogging. As a beginners this book help you so much to provide some important idea about blogging. I am so much happy to get this book and i will surly recommended this book to all my friends.
This comprehensive guide explains things in a detailed, and yet very friendly way. I am happy to say I have been able to follow the steps, and I actually get it. So glad that I listened to my intuition and bought this book.
I thought this book was very informative. What I liked most was that the author kept his examples simple and easy to understand while still conveying his expertise on the subject.
Grow your skills with the help of this book.This book provided substantial information that making extra income via blogging will not be any difficult.